You have what it takes to be a time traveller?
Then become part of our team and bring history to life!
Our team is looking for you as a new part-time colleague (approx. 18 h/week) for the visitor service in our two museums:
The German Spy Museum is one of the most visited museums in Berlin, with over 400,000 visitors annually. The
interactive permanent exhibition inspires families, school classes and tourists from all over the world.
The German Museum opens on 17.06.2023 also located directly on Leipziger Platz. The immersive
Experience exhibition leads the visitor through 12 epochs of German history and offers visitors detailed
Worlds to dive into.
- You enjoy working with people from all over the world. Your friendly and professional service will make the museum visit an all-around great experience for our guests.
- Your strengths are: Communication, resilience and enjoyment of sales.
- You are flexible in terms of time: willingness to work regularly also on holidays and weekends.
- You have very good German and English skills.
- You may also have previous cashiering, sales, or customer service experience.
Your core areas:
- Ticketing: You welcome our visitors at the entrance and take care of ticket sales. You’ll also be the first point of contact for any questions about visiting the Empire of Spies.
- Store and Café: You give our guests a smile after their tour through the German Spy Museum and offer them a cozy end in our museum store with integrated café.
- You take care of your accounting and ensure order and cleanliness in the work areas together with your colleagues.
We offer you:
- modern and innovative company with a dedicated team
- central workplace at Potsdamer Platz
- free entrance for Friends & Family
- Team events & free drinks
- Employee discount on all café and store products
- Salary: 13 € / h and supplements, e.g. for short-term float services